Pages

Whatever course you decide upon, there is always someone to tell you that you are wrong. There are always difficulties arising which tempt you to believe your critics are right. To map out a course of action and follow it to an end requires...courage.
-
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Friday, October 17, 2008

More ideas for grocery savings...

Here is yet another link I wanted to share. Unfortunately, I am unable to use this site here...unless I want to try it at CVS, Rite Aid, or Walgreens...I don't. However, in other parts of the country you can find great savings at grocery stores such as Albertsons. With prices as high as they are these days, I thought you all might be able to use the help. Let me know if you are successful with this.

www.thegrocerygame.com

I can't get my 'add a link' button to work, so just copy and paste this into your browser. I'll have Karl help me fix it when he returns.

No comments: