Pages

Whatever course you decide upon, there is always someone to tell you that you are wrong. There are always difficulties arising which tempt you to believe your critics are right. To map out a course of action and follow it to an end requires...courage.
-
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Monday, March 28, 2011

Thankful for the storm...

Rain! Finally, and I can't believe it. It wasn't a whole lot and didn't last too long, but hopefully it was enough to breathe some life back into our grass before it dies completely. The lake is still very low but maybe it will rain again and help that situation. I'm not really one who loves rain....not like my mom and brother who love to hear it, who will go sit outside just to listen to it hit the roof and fall to the ground, who miss it when it doesn't rain because they love a good storm. No, that's not me at all. But I will say that I had begun to miss it, it's been that long. It was nice to see the sky graying up and the wind getting blustery....and the rain came. Nice.

No comments: