Pages

Whatever course you decide upon, there is always someone to tell you that you are wrong. There are always difficulties arising which tempt you to believe your critics are right. To map out a course of action and follow it to an end requires...courage.
-
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Thursday, November 6, 2008

It's a girl!

We went to see the Dr. yesterday, and had an ultrasound while in the office. We had a great time seeing all the shots of the baby and watching it move. And the general consensus is that it's a GIRL! Of course, it's not absolutely foolproof, but we're gonna go with it. We'll see at the actual birth! :) Hailey is very excited, because she has been wanting a sister for several years now.....she can't stop smiling. Now we have to get started thinking of names.

Here are a few pictures we came home with.



Hi, Grandma!








3 comments:

This IS our life! said...

CONGRATS - very fun!

Kathleen said...

Wow! That little gal is growing! I'm so glad that you and Hailey get a little girl (even though boys are really fun). I have to share that a good friend of mine was having a girl...HIS name is Isaac. Her next "girl" is Eli. Finally...her 3rd is Abby. (Her babies must have been tricky to id.)

Kara said...

Congrats!!! Aren't the 4D ultrasounds awesome?!! We had that done when I was pregnant with Anna by Domenick's sister who is a ultrasound tech. And even though I had two ultrasounds revealing a girl, I didn't believe it until the day of her birth. The nurses had wrapped her all up and handed her to me and I proceeded to unwrap her to make sure she was a girl. LOL!! After 3 boys, I just couldn't believe I was having a girl until I actually saw the "goods."

I'm glad Hailey is getting a sister. That is something I would like for Anna. Maybe we'll adopt one day....