- baked banana bread with the kids
- made home made pizza for lunch today
- laundry ( at least 2 loads every day)
- change my clothes (4 times yesterday due to spit up...dear little one is a spitter!)
- change baby's clothes (same reason as above)
- go over English/Math with Logan and Hailey, daily except weekends
- reading out loud for history, science, and story time
- church attendance
- preparing paperwork to turn in to the school district for 3rd quarter
- grocery shopping as needed (minimal since people have been bringing us meals, but there still have been some things we've had to have)
- return library books
- looking for lost library book
- help Hailey try to understand origami directions...and failing miserably...likewise with Logan's math directions the last 2 days_we need Daddy home!!
- talking on the phone with Karl in the middle of the night and any other time I can
- chatting with all the wonderful people who have come by to drop off food for us...thank you so much, God has used each of you to bless us mightily in the last few weeks!
- Hailey Dr. appt. (just a check-up)
I haven't told the kids yet, but Karl gets to come home a day early. I think I will surprise them...they can wake up Friday morning and find him here instead of Saturday. They will be thrilled!
Well, Emma has decided she wants to be up now so I have to go. Maybe I can finish my lunch before I have to feed her...no, I don't think so!