Pages

Whatever course you decide upon, there is always someone to tell you that you are wrong. There are always difficulties arising which tempt you to believe your critics are right. To map out a course of action and follow it to an end requires...courage.
-
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Day by Day

I know I've been MIA lately. I just haven't seemed to find the time for writing. I love to blog but my days have changed drastically recently and it is much less of a priority. I feel sure in the weeks and months to come things will get back to 'normal' and I can post more. In the meantime please try to understand....we're all busy living life and not writing about it.

We're still doing bowling...Corbin got 81 points yesterday. He seems to be our star player. ;)

SAT's are the first week of May. The kids are looking forward to it...for some reason they love testing! And I'm looking forward to seeing how well they do. We're usually blown away by their scores; it's fun.

We've been trying to get our basement organized so things will flow better, both for school and play times. We made some good progress over the weekend but have a bit more to do.

more updates another day........

1 comment:

Cynthia said...

You sound happy...and busy. You will get time back again soon but in the meantime don't feel the need to make excuses. Just love your savior, love your husband, love your kids...and in the midst you will feel totally loved as well.