Pages

Whatever course you decide upon, there is always someone to tell you that you are wrong. There are always difficulties arising which tempt you to believe your critics are right. To map out a course of action and follow it to an end requires...courage.
-
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

My latest Goodwill finds

The hideous orange dog she just had to have....Some books for Corbin...
A grocery cart....we have one we bought for Emma but for $4.24 I couldn't pass this Little Tikes one up.
A desk for my corner.....hoping to reduce some clutter in the kitchen.

3 comments:

really.truly said...

Great finds. I love thrift shops. I never go anymore. I bet our new town has some good ones.

Stacy said...

wow! you have way more stuff offered at your goodwill than we do. Awesome!

Unknown said...

It's hit or miss, really. We happened to go on a good day!