Pages

Whatever course you decide upon, there is always someone to tell you that you are wrong. There are always difficulties arising which tempt you to believe your critics are right. To map out a course of action and follow it to an end requires...courage.
-
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Things to do before baby's arrival...

Okay, this is just a list for myself, because I think it is not likely to get lost if it's on my blog....I will add to it as I think of things. Sorry, I'll try to post something more interesting to others next time!

  • arrange baby's room
  • organize baby clothes, and hang
  • purchase cradle bedding
  • pack hospital bag
  • find someone to stay with kids while I am in labor
  • create workable school schedule for once baby is here
  • paint boys' room...won't have time after arrival
  • purchase baby socks
  • stock up on diapers of various sizes; Newborn to 2
  • purchase Dr. Brown's bottles

No comments: