Pages

Whatever course you decide upon, there is always someone to tell you that you are wrong. There are always difficulties arising which tempt you to believe your critics are right. To map out a course of action and follow it to an end requires...courage.
-
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Sunday, December 28, 2008

Wishy-Washy, part 2

Well...I am still researching curricula, even though I said I thought I would stick with HOD. I can't seem to make up my mind about what I should do. I am nervous about whether I can make it work once the baby is here. However, I won't be making any decisions (well, at least purchases) until about May, so I have time. I plan to move on in what we are using now, and evaluate how things go...then determine if it will work for next year. I'll have several more posts about this before I'm done...woo hoo, I know you all love my curriculum posts!...so maybe I can talk myself through this. Right now I'm checking on Ebay just to see what is available. I've also done Google searches regarding homeschool curriculum, both general and specific. There's a lot out there to sort through. I have to see waht's available to purchase, and whether I have some materials here at home that I can use....I have quite a bit, so I'd like to incorporate some of that. I'll be back to this subject in time. Still thinking, and researching, and praying...

No comments: