Pages

Whatever course you decide upon, there is always someone to tell you that you are wrong. There are always difficulties arising which tempt you to believe your critics are right. To map out a course of action and follow it to an end requires...courage.
-
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Sunday, July 4, 2010

Changing my email address

I just had to blog about this...

If you ever receive/have received emails from me or send/have sent emails to me you will most likely get a quick note from me telling you my new address. I have had my hotmail account FOREVER and it has always been frustrating. Several weeks ago Karl helped me set up a new account through a different provider and so far I like it much better. I've been meaning to send out a note to everyone to notify of an address change and haven't gotten around to it...until tonight. I became very motivated when I was emailing a friend, responding to a recent email from her, and I LOST the email because hotmail decided to update the site while I was composing my message. Soooo....it disappeared into cyber-world...and I immediately typed up a little letter to all of my contacts about my new address. Frustration is as good a motivator as any, I suppose. SO, please send any emails to the new address. Thanks. ;)

No comments: