Pages

Whatever course you decide upon, there is always someone to tell you that you are wrong. There are always difficulties arising which tempt you to believe your critics are right. To map out a course of action and follow it to an end requires...courage.
-
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Monday, August 23, 2010

Our Sunday

Since we go to the 9 a.m. church service each Sunday, we are usually home by about 10:45. This week, we decided to get our swimsuits on and head to the pool before lunch. Karl went with the three older kids on bikes so they could play a little basketball first, while I walked, bringing Emma in her wagon. It was hot out, and I move fairly slowly, but I still got there in about 15 minutes. (we have to walk all the way from the very back of the community to the front where the clubhouse is) The water felt great. I didn't stay in too long, getting out to bask in the sun a while. Everyone had fun, but we soon headed home for lunch....Daddy was hungry! After getting home and changing into dry clothing, I discovered I had a tan, just from the short walk and then just sitting in the sun I guess. Not a burn, a slight tan, so that was nice....I've been needing some color. We spent the rest of the day just hanging around the house.

No comments: