Pages

Whatever course you decide upon, there is always someone to tell you that you are wrong. There are always difficulties arising which tempt you to believe your critics are right. To map out a course of action and follow it to an end requires...courage.
-
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Thursday, September 25, 2008

Selling Books

I just wanted to let everyone know that I have just signed up to be a 'stallholder' for Barefoot Books. I am still learning about the company, but there are children's books and puzzles available and much more. I'm excited about this opportunity, because I have been looking for something that I can do from home to help supplement our income. Karl provides for us very well, but I know it can be stressful trying to meet the needs of a growing family! Now maybe I can help relieve some of that pressure, even if it's just by making a few dollars here and there.

I will have more information and a link so you can browse for books listed here in a few days, so check back. I may have something you've been looking for.

1 comment:

Courtney said...

I too have been feeling like I need to do more to contribute to our growing family. I had a very successful web store on Etsy.com, but after pregnancy hit me like a brick wall I had to close up shop.

I hope that your new venture does well. Perhaps I'll take your cue and open up the store once again.

Blessings to you!