Pages

Whatever course you decide upon, there is always someone to tell you that you are wrong. There are always difficulties arising which tempt you to believe your critics are right. To map out a course of action and follow it to an end requires...courage.
-
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Sunday, January 23, 2011

A book recommendation...

Some time before Christmas, while I was ordering gifts online, I pre-ordered a book that was to come out this month....then promptly forgot about it. When Karl told me last week that Amazon had sent him a notification that one thousand gifts was on its way, I was kind of stumped. I had to actually think about when I may have ordered a book...and we joked about how we have so much money (NOT!) that I can just order a book and forget about it. ;) Well, it arrived in the mail on Saturday and it is so good. I can't stop reading and I'm already thinking I will have to read it again to catch all that she is trying to share. And I'm not sure, if it had come before now, that I would be getting as much out of it.......God always has perfect timing, and this is no exception. I encourage you to click on the link and read the first chapter of the book. I feel sure you'll want a copy too.

1 comment:

really.truly said...

I just got mine too! Love it. Now I just need to find time to read it. I will second your recommendation!