Pages

Whatever course you decide upon, there is always someone to tell you that you are wrong. There are always difficulties arising which tempt you to believe your critics are right. To map out a course of action and follow it to an end requires...courage.
-
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

My goals for 2011

1. Create something with my sewing machine....I want to make at least one gift this year.
2. Learn to use my new canning set that I got for Christmas, complete with labels, and make something with it...maybe some jam?
3. Begin to exercise, with a goal of 4 times per week.
4. Lose 20 pounds.
5. Write every day on each blog.
6. Begin to read aloud to my children again, outside of 'school time'.
7. Spend more time in prayer and reading God's word.
8. Teach Logan and Hailey to cook at least 5 meals each.
9. Get control of the clutter!
10. Plan more field trips with the kids.

As you can see, some of my goals are carry-overs from last year, some are new, and some did not make the list.