Pages

Whatever course you decide upon, there is always someone to tell you that you are wrong. There are always difficulties arising which tempt you to believe your critics are right. To map out a course of action and follow it to an end requires...courage.
-
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Monday, January 17, 2011

Not doing a great job with the blogging...

Funny how it sneaks up on you. You can be doing so well then let one day slip......before you know it days have gone by, a week, two weeks.....and you've stopped doing what you set out to do. That's how I feel about blogging. I love it, have always loved to write, but time just gets aways from me or we don't do anything (and I can't think of anything) blog-worthy.....so I just don't. My goal was to blog

every.
day.

So far....FAIL! But, I'm getting back to it. Too many days haven't gone by, but it doesn't take long. How 'bout those other goals? How are you doing with yours?

No comments: