Pages

Whatever course you decide upon, there is always someone to tell you that you are wrong. There are always difficulties arising which tempt you to believe your critics are right. To map out a course of action and follow it to an end requires...courage.
-
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Sunday, February 27, 2011

Colds and coughs make for a rough time...

What a day! Emma has had a cold for two weeks...no fever so she's fine, but she has been so cranky. Autumn ended up getting a little cold and cough too by the end of the week, so it's been a double-wammy weekend. I stayed home with them and Karl took the older ones to church this morning. Emma's very whiny and needy. Combine that with her new-found I'm-two-and-I-want-what-I-want-exactly-when-I-want-it attitude and you get quite an experience. And, she won't even be two until Tuesday! Don't worry, I'm laughing so I won't cry.

Everyone but Logan is in bed now, and he's heading there soon, so we will be able to relax a bit with a movie, a snack, and some time together. We definitely need it.

No comments: