Pages

Whatever course you decide upon, there is always someone to tell you that you are wrong. There are always difficulties arising which tempt you to believe your critics are right. To map out a course of action and follow it to an end requires...courage.
-
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

What's on my mind....

Wow, a week has flown by! Sorry. I really have been thinking of blogging...never made it past that. Trying to get and stay on a decent schooling schedule has been taking up my time I guess.

Autumn had her 4-month check-up last week. She weighed 14 pounds and was 26 inches long. The doctor said she looks great and "You're doing a great job with her." ;) We started her on rice cereal, just a teeny bit once a day, on Friday. She does okay with it but is far from gobbling it down....in time, I'm sure.

I called my mama yesterday. I usually do on Tuesdays. When my dad answered the phone I could hear people talking in the background. They had invited some of my aunts and uncles over for the noon meal. Hearing them all visiting made me miss my parents and extended family......made me wish we lived close enough to visit at least weekly. I am glad that they can all get together regularly...it's wonderful....just makes me a bit envious. (okay, A LOT envious!) And I just don't get all that good country cookin' around here!

No comments: