Pages

Whatever course you decide upon, there is always someone to tell you that you are wrong. There are always difficulties arising which tempt you to believe your critics are right. To map out a course of action and follow it to an end requires...courage.
-
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Thursday, April 14, 2011

6-month check-up

Autumn's appointment went well on Monday. She weighs about 16.5 pounds and is 27 1/4 inches tall. She had to get two shots and an oral immunization. She was very happy and cooperative...until the needle stick. After that, it was over! Once I held her for a minute or two she calmed right down. And we had no fussiness or bad reactions this time, which was awesome! Food choices include cereal, fruits, vegetables, and now meat (which we haven't tried yet). While we were there our doctor informed me that he is leaving the practice, going back to New York to be near his children......kind of bummed about that, but I understand. Hopefully we'll like the other doctors there just as much. He told me I have a beautiful family (I agree!) and wished us well.

No comments: