Pages

Whatever course you decide upon, there is always someone to tell you that you are wrong. There are always difficulties arising which tempt you to believe your critics are right. To map out a course of action and follow it to an end requires...courage.
-
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Friday, April 15, 2011

Letters are in the mail.....

Remember those letters I talked about here? Well, I finally sent them out today. Those of you who receive them, please don't feel obligated just because you got a letter. We also wanted to inform everyone about what is going on. There are other ways to support him besides financially. If you feel the desire to do that, we so appreciate it! If not, then he could still use your support through prayer, cards, etc. We are excited to see how this opportunity grows him!

Oh, and if you want a letter but don't think you'll get one (because I don't have your address?), you can comment here, find me on Facebook, or email me, and I will send you one. Thanks.

No comments: