Pages

Whatever course you decide upon, there is always someone to tell you that you are wrong. There are always difficulties arising which tempt you to believe your critics are right. To map out a course of action and follow it to an end requires...courage.
-
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Monday, May 9, 2011

Some activities of the day...

Having a snack in her new tiger chair (Auburn tiger...or at least we're calling him Aubie).I found this today at Winn Dixie for $9.99. I got one for Autumn too, even though it will still be several months before she can use it. I feel confident this will be Emma's 'sweet spot' once football season starts.
Wearing her "towboy hat".

She knows just how cute she is!
The KitchenAid Professional 610
I never knew how much I wanted it until I saw it work.
My little helper....."I watch."
Rising in "a warm spot with no draft."After the first rise......
then formed into cloverleafs and rising (again) in "a slightly warm oven"
The finished product......
and they were delicious!

No comments: