Pages

Whatever course you decide upon, there is always someone to tell you that you are wrong. There are always difficulties arising which tempt you to believe your critics are right. To map out a course of action and follow it to an end requires...courage.
-
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Some sweetness for you...

It has been a sweet morning. The older kids are at SAINTS and I have been home with my little girls. They are always sweet, of course. But this morning Autumn couldn't (wouldn't?) sleep in her crib so I got her out and put her in my wrap. It works every time. She may not sleep as long as she would in her crib but usually goes for 45 minutes or so. She would have made it longer than the 30 minutes she got in this morning, but the click from my camera (capturing her sweetness) woke her up. She is happy though, so no harm done. She'll sleep well this afternoon, I expect. Here's the photo I got of her...
Isn't she pure sweetness?

No comments: