Pages

Whatever course you decide upon, there is always someone to tell you that you are wrong. There are always difficulties arising which tempt you to believe your critics are right. To map out a course of action and follow it to an end requires...courage.
-
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Words are profound

Profound(#4 in particular), that's what I feel today about what I've just read.

.....so I have a link to share....I think I've recommended this sweet lady's blog before. She has such a way of writing....it pierces my soul. It's a God thing.....she is a gifted woman, with her writing but in many other ways as well. As I read, I begin to dream that my life might be like hers....reflecting Christ in the things that I do. She would, and does, say she is not perfect....and she is not. But she is an inspiration to me, just from reading about her life, her struggles, and I think some of you may feel the same if you spend some time reading. Check it out if you want.

No comments: