Pages

Whatever course you decide upon, there is always someone to tell you that you are wrong. There are always difficulties arising which tempt you to believe your critics are right. To map out a course of action and follow it to an end requires...courage.
-
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Monday, May 24, 2010

An update on the family

I don't really have a lot to add, as we haven't really done a whole lot that's of interest lately. To see what we've been up to with schooling, go here.

I don't have any doctor appointments this week, so we will just keep going with our school work each day. We don't have any plans really to do anything special, unless you count tomorrow's trip to Target to stock up on groceries and some other things we need. And possibly a side trip to BJ's. I also need to run to the bank...I'm out of cash! ;-

We are looking forward to our trip to Georgia next month. I need to pick up various items we will need there such as water shoes to wear in the river, some birthday gifts and party plates, etc. since Corbin's birthday falls during that week(he's gonna be 7!), and I'm sure there must be other things I'm not thinking about right now. We also need to get some supplies for our beach trips, like boogie boards for the older kids and an umbrella to shade Emma. It's been too long again and the kids are itching to go. And I do love the beach myself. ;)

Our house in NY is officially on the market. It's sad, because we met some great people there and we love the house, but we pray it sells quickly. We'll need what we get from the sale to help with the purchase of a new home in Miami...if we decide to buy instead of rent.

That's about it. I'll write more when there's something more exciting to share.

Oh yeah...most important of all....EMMA IS WALKING! She's still a little unsteady on her feet and falls down a lot, but she handles it well and is getting better every day. She'll be running right behind all the others before we know it. ;( ;) I just can't believe she's so grown up already....

No comments: