Pages

Whatever course you decide upon, there is always someone to tell you that you are wrong. There are always difficulties arising which tempt you to believe your critics are right. To map out a course of action and follow it to an end requires...courage.
-
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Thursday, July 10, 2008

Getting Organized

Being organized is something I desire for my life, but have always struggled with. I have a hard time figuring out how to do it. What kind of storage, what do I keep, how do I plan, how do I keep to a schedule? All these questions, and more, paralyze me!

Well, I know someone that may be able to help you and me. Her name is Cindy Rushton, and she is a wonderful Christian speaker on a variety of topics. She is having an online seminar this weekend, July 11 and 12, 2008, Let's Get Organized for the New School Year. You may visit this site www.CindyRushton.com/LGO2008.html to read all about it. I hope you'll join me there! Let's get organized together...

No comments: