Pages

Whatever course you decide upon, there is always someone to tell you that you are wrong. There are always difficulties arising which tempt you to believe your critics are right. To map out a course of action and follow it to an end requires...courage.
-
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Monday, July 21, 2008

Money-saving Tips

We're trying to reduce our spending at the grocery store. We decided our budget amount, and I've been keeping track, this month. With just this last week to go, we have about $60.00 left in the grocery budget, so I think I've done pretty well. I don't think I'll need to spend more than that for what we'll need between now and the beginning of August. I can't believe it's going to be August! Anyway, I thought it would be great if I could get some 'tips' from some of you who read my Blog. Do you have something special you do to cut costs? Post a comment. I'd love to be able to incorporate your suggestions into my shopping.

By the way, for those of you who aren't sure how to post a comment, here's what you do:

Scroll down to the bottom of this post. You'll see the word comments below the post. All you have to do is click on that word and it will take you directly to the comment page. Then, I will receive an email stating that I've received a comment. Once I approve the comment, it will be published to the Blog.

3 comments:

Stacy said...

once a month shopping at ALDI's. I buy cases of tomatoes, fruit, pasta, blocks of cheese, etc.

Heidi said...

Hi Wendy- moneysavingmom.com and itsmorethanenough.blogspot.com are two extremely helpful sites which describe how some clever couponing can save you a LOT of money! it really works!

Unknown said...

Thanks for the tips ladies!

Heidi, I visited the sites, and I liked what I saw. I already printed out 2 coupons, and I registered for several FREE samples too. Thanks for sharing. :)