Pages

Whatever course you decide upon, there is always someone to tell you that you are wrong. There are always difficulties arising which tempt you to believe your critics are right. To map out a course of action and follow it to an end requires...courage.
-
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Menus for Moms

I've added a link to a free weekly menu, just look on the right side of the page below the scripture. There will be a new menu each week. I haven't started using it yet, as we still have groceries left from my last purchase. But I do think I'll try some of her recipes when we finish the meals I've already planned. A new menu should show up next Monday, so check back then.

Still looking for more money-saving tips...

2 comments:

This IS our life! said...

Isnt great when u can find a site that helps plan your meals for the weeks... Sometimes I just cant think of anything new then I ran across this site:
http://www.meijerhealthyliving.com/
and it plans everything, sometimes its jsut a frozen pizza.. Its great and healthy!
Maybe Ill combine this one with the one you shared ! =)

Unknown said...

J-

That looks awesome! Especially the 'pear crumble'. Yuummmy; thanks for sharing!