When we got to the hospital this morning the doctor had said to take Emma off the lights again...her number was down to 10.3 at 6 a.m. So, we are waiting now to see what her number will be when they get it again at 2 today. Depending on what it is the nurse will call the doctor and we'll go from there. The main issue has been the number begins to rise each time she comes off the lights, so our goal is not so much a low number (though we want that too) but more that the number just needs to stop rising.
The rest of Emma's feedings went well yesterday, so thanks for all the prayers for that. It's something we will continue to work on together.