Pages

Whatever course you decide upon, there is always someone to tell you that you are wrong. There are always difficulties arising which tempt you to believe your critics are right. To map out a course of action and follow it to an end requires...courage.
-
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Early morning ramblings...

I'm up early today...actually, it seems to be becoming the norm. I guess my body is preparing for the baby's arrival. ;) I am eating breakfast while looking out our window over the lake, just glimpsing some pink on the horizon. The sun will rise soon and I know it will be beautiful.

I am planning to get my bag ready today. It should still be a little while before I will need it, but it's something that's been nagging at me and if I just do it I can relax about it. Yesterday I did some 'nesting' by getting the baby clothes hung up, finding the ones that had been missing (they were in Corbin's closet), and doing a little bit of cleaning. Since Karl was off it was easy to get to those things I haven't had time for. I still have more to do, and I want to get some meals in the freezer. I'm hoping I can plan for that sometime today and get some shopping done this week so we can begin.

Emma has her 18-month visit with the doctor today. She'll need more immunizations, have her height and weight checked, etc. Hopefully it will be a quick visit. I'll post here again when I get all her stats.

No comments: