Pages

Whatever course you decide upon, there is always someone to tell you that you are wrong. There are always difficulties arising which tempt you to believe your critics are right. To map out a course of action and follow it to an end requires...courage.
-
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Monday, September 13, 2010

New life.....

My brother-in-law and his wife just welcomed their 2nd baby boy into the world today. I'm so excited! I wish I could be there to hold him but I guess that will have to wait until Thanksgiving (no traveling long distances for me now until our baby is born). Our newest will be here by then too, so we can just take turns trading off. :) He looks absolutely beautiful and peaceful, and I am told Mom, Dad, and baby are all doing well. I'm thankful for God's many blessings and miracles, and I cannot wait to meet this bundle of joy! Congratulations Jason, Kristen, and Charlie.

No comments: