Pages

Whatever course you decide upon, there is always someone to tell you that you are wrong. There are always difficulties arising which tempt you to believe your critics are right. To map out a course of action and follow it to an end requires...courage.
-
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Logan is starting a Blog of his own

Logan has a great interest in writing stories. He has started some on my computer...but since I am very often using my computer, or Karl is, it is difficult for him to get time to write. Also, we can't add Word to his computer because we don't know where the disc is! So, in an effort to allow him his time and let family and friends view his work, we are starting a Blog for him. Here is his URL: http://www.logansfirstblog.blogspot.com/. There is nothing there as of now, but I'm sure he will want to add something very soon; so add his link to your list of links to visit. I also have a link to it on this blog, so feel free to visit it that way too. Any comments you want to make are welcome, but they will come to me at my email address before showing up on his blog. Of course, anything inappropriate will be deleted! Thanks, and happy reading... :) Hailey decided to start her own blog, too. Here is the link: http://www.haileysfirstblog.blogspot.com/. Both sites are a work in progress...if you notice a problem you can send me a quick email. Right now their posts are showing up with my name as the author...we're working on getting that corrected. :)

No comments: