Pages

Whatever course you decide upon, there is always someone to tell you that you are wrong. There are always difficulties arising which tempt you to believe your critics are right. To map out a course of action and follow it to an end requires...courage.
-
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Thursday, October 14, 2010

A cute quote...

I have not had time (Imagine!) to blog as much as I would like, but I know I'll get back to it eventually. I did want to get back on though and post this quote for you.....from Tuesday.

Corbin came back to the hospital with Karl to pick me and Autumn up on Tuesday when they discharged us. As we were getting things ready to go, he picked up a plastic bag from the table....

much like this one:
and asked me if he should "get this." I told him to just put it in the trash. He hesitated and then asked, "Is this the bag Autumn was in in your tummy?" I did manage not to laugh at him and answered, "No, she was in a bag of water." His response, "Oh! I thought she was in a bag of water inside that bag."

I just love the things little kids say out of complete innocence...and I'm so glad God has seen fit to bless me with these children to keep my days interesting and full of joy. ;)



No comments: