Pages

Whatever course you decide upon, there is always someone to tell you that you are wrong. There are always difficulties arising which tempt you to believe your critics are right. To map out a course of action and follow it to an end requires...courage.
-
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Monday, October 25, 2010

More doctor visits...

I had a visit to the OB again today...to re-check my incision. It is much better, though the infection has not completely disappeared yet. I go back on Monday for another look. My round of antibiotics will be finished on Thursday and I can get back to breastfeeding by Sunday morning. I am thinking we'll try nursing again, to see if she does any better, but if not we will just continue to give the breast milk to her in a bottle....supplementing with formula if and as necessary. We've had a few 'gas' problems with Autumn, mostly over night. This has caused her to spit up quite a bit. Otherwise she's doing very well. When we saw the doctor on Friday he didn't say a thing about jaundice...it is gone....and I am amazed. We were told by the NY pediatrician that any future babies would "definitely be Coomb's positive." Guess that goes to show my God is greater!

No comments: