Pages

Whatever course you decide upon, there is always someone to tell you that you are wrong. There are always difficulties arising which tempt you to believe your critics are right. To map out a course of action and follow it to an end requires...courage.
-
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Saturday, March 1, 2008

Walking in London

I spent the last couple days walking around London. The weather has been better than expected, so that’s been nice. I gotta say, though, that I can’t help but wish that Wendy was here to enjoy this with me. I’ve taken a few interesting shots along the way. See what you think.


These Trees line the eastern pathway of Hyde Park. I'm not sure what they are but they sure look spooky


























Some very Official looking Horsemen passing by Buckingham Palace


Feeding the Pigeons



Picadilly Circus reminded me very much of New York's Time Square. It was considerably less flashy, but it still caught me off guard to walk around the corner amidst all these 50-100 year old structures and see five floors of video board advertising everything from consumer electronics to Coca-Cola.



I caught this gentleman climbing out on a ledge to clean a window on Knightsbridge road...





These Schoolboys were gathered in Victoria Tower Gardens and decided to snap a group photo. I couldn't help but take a candid shot myself.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello Karl, Enjoying the pictures!
And all the experiences are a whoot! Love It. What a neat trip!
Love Ya!
Mom