Pages

Whatever course you decide upon, there is always someone to tell you that you are wrong. There are always difficulties arising which tempt you to believe your critics are right. To map out a course of action and follow it to an end requires...courage.
-
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Thursday, March 4, 2010

Another update on my mom...

As of yesterday, noon-ish, my mom had been moved to a regular room. I was able to call and speak to her last night around 7 p.m. She seemed in good spirits, and is feeling better. She had hopes that the doctor would let her go home today, so we'll see. I'm going to call her soon to find out if he has been by to see her yet today. I'll post another update later this afternoon. Thanks again for all the prayers, they're so appreciated!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's fabulous. What a relief for you!
Rachel