Pages

Whatever course you decide upon, there is always someone to tell you that you are wrong. There are always difficulties arising which tempt you to believe your critics are right. To map out a course of action and follow it to an end requires...courage.
-
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Asking for Prayer

For those of you who don't know, my mom was admitted to the hospital yesterday. She is suffering from low blood pressure, probably due to a blood infection they are currently treating with 2 different antibiotics. She's been stable with good vital signs since yesterday morning, but a blood infection is serious and I covet your prayers. I'll update as I get information....I'm keeping in touch with her nurse in the ICU.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'll be praying for your mom...and Happy Birthday to Emma!
Rachel