Pages

Whatever course you decide upon, there is always someone to tell you that you are wrong. There are always difficulties arising which tempt you to believe your critics are right. To map out a course of action and follow it to an end requires...courage.
-
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Thursday, March 4, 2010

He'll Always Find Me

Over the weekend we attended church, and the pastor quoted some great verses during the course of his message. It was the fourth, and last, week in a series about our confidence in Christ....coming at just the right time for me. Here is one particular passage that spoke to me:

Where can I go from Your Spirit? Where can I flee from Your presence? If I go up to the heavens, You are there; if I make my bed in the depths, You are there. If I rise on the wings of the dawn, if I settle on the far side of the sea, even there Your hand will guide me, Your right hand will hold me fast. Psalm 139: 7-10

I thought this was such a great reminder that God is always with us no matter where we are, what we're going through...how bad things may seem or how wonderful everything is. He loves us so much and He is steadfast. He will find us, we cannot hide from Him! Some may find that disturbing, but I am so glad. I've done many things that I am not proud of, but to know that God has seen it all and He still loves me, He will not forsake me, but will seek me out.....it's indescribable. I hope you can take some encouragement from these verses the way I have.

No eye has seen, nor ear has heard, no mind has conceived what God has prepared for those who love Him. 1 Corinthians 2: 9

No comments: