Pages

Whatever course you decide upon, there is always someone to tell you that you are wrong. There are always difficulties arising which tempt you to believe your critics are right. To map out a course of action and follow it to an end requires...courage.
-
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Thursday, March 11, 2010

Nothing much

I don't have too much to tell today...we've been home most of the week. We did make our regular Tuesday library trip, and the usual (several) trips to the grocery store....and Karl and I got to go out Sunday night to see a movie! We have decided to institute a weekly date night. Sunday nights it is, and I'm so excited! It will be so nice to have a night out to look forward to each week, and Logan gets to make a little spending money too....we wait until Emma is in bed so he doesn't have to worry with her. He puts the other two to bed, praying with them and everything. And this week we were home past his bedtime, and he was in bed fast asleep when we returned.

We're just steadily working on our school assignments and readings, getting chores done, and playing. I'm pretty tired these days.....more to come I'm sure. I'm praying the nausea will pass me by this time, but I don't have high hopes....par for the course, I'm afraid.

No comments: