Pages

Whatever course you decide upon, there is always someone to tell you that you are wrong. There are always difficulties arising which tempt you to believe your critics are right. To map out a course of action and follow it to an end requires...courage.
-
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Update on Mom

I spoke with my mom's nurse this morning. Here are the details I have right now....she is doing fine, blood pressure has been back to normal, fever is gone, and the doctor told her she can go to a 'regular' room later today if there is one available. He even said she may be able to go home tomorrow....this is all according to the nurse. I'll call back later this evening to find out if mom's been moved or not. I really would love to be able to talk to her and get a feel for how she's feeling. Thanks for all the prayers!

Here's a song I really love that you all might enjoy listening to:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2-QKF_Vei5U

No comments: