Pages

Whatever course you decide upon, there is always someone to tell you that you are wrong. There are always difficulties arising which tempt you to believe your critics are right. To map out a course of action and follow it to an end requires...courage.
-
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Memories in picture...2008

Splash Lagoon in Erie, PA for Logan's and Hailey's birthdays.




My Daddy shoveling snow.
I LOVED that my kids were out playing instead of having to ride a bus home...I always hated the long bus ride home.
Saw this sign when we visited FL this year....spoke to me b/c the beach was one of the things I missed the most.
LOVE this hair!!
Hailey in her ice skating class.
In the Village of Pittsford.
Just hanging in that tree again.
She finally learned to ride her bike.
Flying kites at the elementary school down the street.

HIS baseball


Took my parents to Niagara Falls
Gazing into the Erie Canal
Corbin's first play....Apple Dumplin' (he's one of the geese in the middle).
Sledding with the neighbors in our backyard.
Sledding with Daddy.

No comments: