Pages

Whatever course you decide upon, there is always someone to tell you that you are wrong. There are always difficulties arising which tempt you to believe your critics are right. To map out a course of action and follow it to an end requires...courage.
-
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Saturday, November 6, 2010

The first all-nighter...

I forgot to mention that Autumn had her first all night sleep-fest, which means so did we! When I woke up Thursday morning to her cries and checked the time (it was still dark) I was amazed to see that it was 6:49 a.m. We had put her in her bed at 11 p.m., fully expecting to awaken and feed her between 1 and 3. It felt great and I had a silly smile on my face all morning...."this schedule thing is working!" was my thought. Of course, she has not had another night like that but I know they will get more frequent soon. That's why we always put our babies on a schedule......it regulates their eating and sleeping patterns, causing them to sleep through the night sooner...a wonderful thing all around. I'm sure formula feeding will help as well. Anyway, just wanted to share...I know you're all thrilled for me. ;)

No comments: