Pages

Whatever course you decide upon, there is always someone to tell you that you are wrong. There are always difficulties arising which tempt you to believe your critics are right. To map out a course of action and follow it to an end requires...courage.
-
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Friday, November 19, 2010

Struggles....

Some of you probably remember this post. Let's just say that I've really had to hold onto those thoughts over the last 6 weeks. Though I realize that my challenges could be much worse, I have definitely been struggling with some trials in my life. During a time that should (and is in many ways) be joyful, I have had some joy stealers crop up and I have had to fight the temptation to wallow in self-pity....I have sometimes lost. It is tough to trust......even though I believe God has a wonderful plan and it is best......when I don't understand. I'm not going to share details, but I am still asking for prayer. My health is good....the infusions are over and all indications are that the infection is not gong to return this time....but still keep me in your prayers. Last time it was a week before we knew I had relapsed and the infusions just ended for me on Friday. Thanks.

There are some other issues that I need prayer for....personal struggles that I have to learn how to handle and that I need to give over to God. It's really hard...I can't see the point or the big picture....I know in my head that He does, but living it out is proving to be a challenge. I know this sounds mysterious but that's just because I'm not gonna 'air our dirty laundry' online. ;) Please know that I am depending on all of you for support in this area and I appreciate you all.

1 comment:

really.truly said...

I will be praying. I also pray that you will have a joy-filled Thanksgiving...with peace, a cozy house, and yummy food :)

I'm so glad that your infection is healing.

{{HUGS}}