Pages

Whatever course you decide upon, there is always someone to tell you that you are wrong. There are always difficulties arising which tempt you to believe your critics are right. To map out a course of action and follow it to an end requires...courage.
-
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Thursday, February 18, 2010

God's Perfect Plan

When I started this blog, and had to come up with a name for it, I wanted something that would reflect what I believe. While I do not always write about spiritual things, maybe not even often, I still wanted to point everything back to my God who loves me. Perfect by Design....that's His plan for us. Not our design, but His design. There are times in our lives, many times, when we struggle with 'seeing the big picture'. God always has our best in mind, but it is often difficult to understand how something painful or hurtful can be in the plan. What about something we weren't planning but He brings our way...be it unexpected events, job changes, new relationships, loss of relationships...God's plan is always perfect, whether we would have planned things that way or not, because He can see the whole picture. That's why I chose this name. Our lives are by design..His design. I'm still learning, but I am learning to rejoice in His plan for me, no matter what it is. Life is so much easier that way, when I don't struggle and fight with him. I'm so looking forward to the next few months and what he has in store for our family. There are big things coming, and only He can work it all out. And I am praising Him that He is the one who is all-powerful and that it's not all left in my hands.

No comments: