Pages

Whatever course you decide upon, there is always someone to tell you that you are wrong. There are always difficulties arising which tempt you to believe your critics are right. To map out a course of action and follow it to an end requires...courage.
-
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Scriptures sent to me from a friend who "builds up"

I got a wonderful email from a close friend who read my last blog post. I love this lady like a sister, and she's always been someone I can count on to 'be on my side' because she loves me and when she says it it's not just words. I thought I'd add the verses here for anyone else who'd like to refer to them.

The Lord your God is with you,
he is mighty to save.
He will take great delight in you,
he will quiet you with his love,
he will rejoice over you with
singing.
Zephaniah 3:17

Commit to the Lord whatever you do,
and your plans will succeed.
Proverbs 16:3

No comments: