Pages

Whatever course you decide upon, there is always someone to tell you that you are wrong. There are always difficulties arising which tempt you to believe your critics are right. To map out a course of action and follow it to an end requires...courage.
-
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Sunday, February 28, 2010

Memories in picture.....2005

Turkey Creek Sanctuary

He asked me to put this on him...then promptly began crying...I just had to snap a quick pic before I helped him get it off!
Brother love...
No pool this summer...but they had a blast in the sprinklers.
Face painting done at the Grant Seafood Festival.
Best buds...wow, I miss this family!
Silliness...

They LOVED riding the Metro.
The D.C. house.
Reading is fun!
Refrigerator spelling...
The kids are 5, 7, and 2.5 here....this wasn't the piscture we gave out but it was one I really liked.

No comments: