Pages

Whatever course you decide upon, there is always someone to tell you that you are wrong. There are always difficulties arising which tempt you to believe your critics are right. To map out a course of action and follow it to an end requires...courage.
-
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Friday, February 5, 2010

A thought to ponder

This 'idea' has been weighing on my mind this week. Now I came across a verse that says it exactly...thought others may need to *ruminate on it as well.

"...lets not merely say that we love each other; let us show the truth by our actions"
1 John 3:18


*For those who aren't familiar with this term...I often get strange looks when I use words such as this so I thought I would make it easier for everyone. Just follow the link if you're not sure what it means...

No comments: