Pages

Whatever course you decide upon, there is always someone to tell you that you are wrong. There are always difficulties arising which tempt you to believe your critics are right. To map out a course of action and follow it to an end requires...courage.
-
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Friday, February 26, 2010

Memories in picture...2003

Communing with Grandpa.
Playing in the front yard..
My nephew just being the cutie that he is.
My other nephew feeding Corbin...so sweet.
Fun on the slide....
For some reason Corbin loved to suck on my chin...and it tickled so much!

They helped Daddy make me a birthday cake...would've been my 28th I think.

We left the kids with a sitter and went to the shooting range...a work event...I did NOT enjoy the shotgun shown here. I was much better with the rifle and pistol and those were way more fun!

November of that year...helping me with one of our many garage sales.
Sleeping on the couch...

They spent a LOT of time swimming in our little pool that summer...wish we had one now.

Chillin' with Daddy...even our 'big' boy looks so tiny next to his dad.

Loving on their newborn brother, Corbin.

Logan, wow! I can't believe he was ever such a little boy...he's 12 now.
Always Daddy's little model...

This was typical of Hailey when she was 3.5...loved her horses and walked around carrying as many as possible.

No comments: