Pages

Whatever course you decide upon, there is always someone to tell you that you are wrong. There are always difficulties arising which tempt you to believe your critics are right. To map out a course of action and follow it to an end requires...courage.
-
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Saturday, January 2, 2010

Accomplishing less, and more

After reviewing my blog posts from the past year and reading over all the different lists, etc. I have on my page, I have decided to make a few changes. There will be some things you'll notice have been removed or that will be removed shortly. I also changed the background for my blog. Something else I became aware of is that I did not accomplish as much as I had hoped during 2009...my book list for 2009 is way shorter than the one for 2008. I guess I haven't had as much time for reading this year...a new baby in the house does that! But then, I guess that means I'm accomplishing other things...playing with the baby, schooling, cleaning and organizing (which is actually a constant state in our home), etc. I will be removing the 2008 list, I think....but then maybe I should keep a record of all that? I don't know. Anyway, just a heads up that I'll be making changes here....keep reading to see what we're up to in 2010.

No comments: