Pages

Whatever course you decide upon, there is always someone to tell you that you are wrong. There are always difficulties arising which tempt you to believe your critics are right. To map out a course of action and follow it to an end requires...courage.
-
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Reader comments

Not a lot to say tonight, I mean all we did was spend another day at home doing school work and chores. However, I must say that the day went even more smoothly than yesterday and you can read about it here.

Something I did want to mention...I don't get a lot of comments. I'm just curious about those of you who do read my blog. I have a traffic feed so I can see what cities the readers are from and I also have a counter so I get a total from each country monthly. However, there only a few who leave comments. I'm just wondering if it's because my posts are pretty mundane so there's nothing to say, or if it's something else. Are you shy, do you think I don't want to read your comments (because I definitely do!), are you unsure about how to leave a comment? That part's easy-just click on the comments link at the bottom of each post and it will lead you to a place where you can comment. You may have to register with Google but it only takes a moment and it's free. If you visit and read I'd love to hear from you. I'm beginning to think that I'm the only one who reads this stuff!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes, Wendy, I read your blog and I have the same problem. People like to look, but they don't leave comments which is very discouraging. I like your music, for the most part. In fact, I went out and bought the soundtrack for "O Brother Where Art Thou" because of your music. Have you listened to the music on mine? Keep up the good work. Love, Aunt Joanne.

really.truly said...

I comment :) But you know that..ha!

I have the same question for readers of my blog. My stat counter shows far more readers than people who comment. I have many people who follow my blog, yet never ever comment....nor have introduced themselves. I'd love to hear from them. Sometimes I get a wee bit nervous about who the readers are(as I've expressed on my blog) Especially the local readers who never comment. But it's the price we pay for having a public blog. I'll keep commenting :) Your blog is not mundane!!

Rachel said...

Hi Wendy,
I read your blog, and really enjoy hearing what you all are up to. You have an engaging, easy-to-read writing style. I think I don't comment because a.) I don't have anything profound to offer! and b.) no one else seemed to be commenting either :) Please tell Hailey that Vivian really misses her. Rachel