We have now been in our current location for just over 10 weeks. I don't think I've mentioned here (some people know) that the day we moved in Karl got a call from HR in NY saying they'd like to make a formal offer for the Miami job. We knew when we moved that they wanted him to take over the job there at the end of this one but the contract had not been signed yet. Anyway, we've been waiting to hear if they got the contract, we've heard bits and pieces of information that led us to believe it was becoming more likely we'd be moving down there...but no actual offer because they just didn't have the contract yet. We should know something VERY soon about that.
I'm asking you guys to keep us in prayer. We need to work out lots of details, with the move as well as other things, and knowing we have people praying for us is a big help. I'll be back to add more details as we learn more about what's going to happen. Thanks a bunch!