I don't make resolutions. I don't know why, but for me that word has a bad connotation...something about the fact that people in general usually have failed at their resolutions by the end of January and my not wanting to be in that category. So, I set goals instead. Doesn't that just make you feel better, and more positive?
Here they are:
1. Blog every day this year....I LOVE to write and this is a way for me to get in more time doing that.
2. Lose the 'last 10 pounds'...it's actually about twice that for me but we'll do 10 to start.
3. Exercise at least 4 days per week...my new elliptical trainer should make that an easy one to meet.
4. Spend more time with the kids outside of 'school' time.
5. Improve communication with Karl....we communicate a lot, sometimes very loudly (me) and not always nicely (both of us). ;) Don't worry, we're fine, just need a little work.
6. Really start using my Spanish program...I've had it for several years and always intend to use it yet never get to it. This year it's gonna happen!
7. Plan more field trips for the kids.
8. Take more pictures and actually get them uploaded and some printed to send out to family!
9. Get control over the clutter.
10. Teach Hailey and Logan to cook at least 5 meals on their own.
There are probably more things I'll want to do this year, but those are what I had in my head today. Now I just need to make sure I return to this page regularly to check my progress. What are your goals for 2010?