Pages

Whatever course you decide upon, there is always someone to tell you that you are wrong. There are always difficulties arising which tempt you to believe your critics are right. To map out a course of action and follow it to an end requires...courage.
-
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Monday, January 4, 2010

Our Sunday

One of my goals for the new year....I know, I still need to get back here and write those down....is to blog every day. Well, I've already missed a day! I didn't make it here yesterday to write a thing. So, I'm gonna do a quick update right now.

Yesterday we just stayed home...well, mostly. Since we went to church Saturday night we did not go yesterday. It was a great service, by the way. John C. Maxwell attends Christ Fellowship and he was the speaker yesterday, and last week too I think. He's doing a series called Famous Failures. I really enjoyed listening to him. Here's a link to the message. Anyway, the kids and I did end up going out to BJ's to do some grocery shopping. We got quite a lot of 'stuff' and I still need to run out to Publix...maybe tomorrow we'll make it there. Karl stayed home to work on a paper he had due for his class. Otherwise, we just hung out and read, played the Wii a bit, etc.

I am still fighting....something. I don't know what it is...I don't feel sick really, but I do have somewhat of a cough though not all the time. My sniffles have gone away, there's no fever. Just occasionally I will have a coughing 'spell' and it hurts and I feel as if there's something heavy in my chest. I don't know. I've wondered if it could be what is called 'walking pneumonia' but I don't seem to have those symptoms. Any takers, all you nursing friends? If it sticks around I'll go to the doctor.

That's our Sunday...exciting stuff, I know. ;)

No comments: